Feel the breeze while blocking the sun-rays with this fun blue detachable visor. Works with your bike helmet, or scooter, skateboard and rafting helmets. Helm-A-Cap soft visors protect your eyes, face, and look stylish in three different color combinations. They come in a set of one visor and one base strip.
The base strip is a self-adhesive velcro strip, and the visor band has the opposite side of the velcro. They can be attached to any hard-shell helmet as long as there is no integrated visor.
PS: You may select one bonus Deco Strip from the drop-down menu. Our Deco Strips may be attached to cover the velcro when there is no need for the visor. Or you can attach it somewhere else on your helmet to personalize it. If no preference, we'll send the 'No Breaks' one.
▶ To order extra Deco Strips, please visit our listing at: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1040136080
▶ To see all the other items, please visit our shop:
▶ Follow us on Insta @helmacap
▶ Spandex & Mesh polyester
▶ Directions to mount your visor:
1) Wipe clean and dry your helmet's surface.
2) Peel the base strip's tape, center and attach it onto your helmet. Press and let it set for min. 1 hours. Full bond strength sets in 24 hours.
3) Tag the visor onto the base strip starting from the middle.
▶ Don't forget to also visit our other shop for art & home design gifts:
~ HAPPY SHOPPING ~
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
▶ Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
▶ Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
▶ Data Retention
▶ I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
▶ Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Oct 9, 2021
Great product and customer service!